Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Paleo Life: Homemade Mayo Attempt

Last night I decided to try to make my own Paleo friendly mayo so that I could turn it into a veggie dip. We learned making mayo is certainly not my strong point.....at all.  It is honestly quite time consuming and kind of difficult.  Okay, maybe difficult isn't the word exactly, perhaps the problem was that I don't do well with being patient when I cook. :)

So I would like to take the opportunity to share something with you all.  I stumbled upon a blog that has a demo video! Awesome! See the blog here: Homemade Paleo Mayo Cooking Demo

I did not try again after I found this video however.  I had already wasted half a dozen eggs on my little experiement turned bad.  I might give it another try down the road though.  I think I will try the baconnaise recipe next time.  I'm not sure that I will like the olive oil kind, even if I make it right. :)

No comments: